Elite Hockey AAA is excited that TJ Schatz will be able to work with this particular age group. Bantam Major is a very important year and I am here to help develop these players for their future in an elevated hockey career. I have over 20 years Coaching experience from Squirts to the College Ranks and I know what it takes to make an impact at every level. Every drill will be done with a purpose. Always teaching something that can be implemented during games. Practices will challenge every player both physically and mentally along the way. Our game schedule will also be demanding at times but the ultimate goal is for every player to improve and prepare for the future while we also try to be the best Team we can. Being a good Teammate will also be part of the criteria since that is a big part of what Coaches at the next level are looking for. I am looking forward to the upcoming season with you all.
- 1983-1987, East Haven Varsity Hockey (All -State 1987)
- 1987-1988, The Berkshire School (PG) ( WNEPSA All-Star)
- 1988-1990, Quinnipiac College
- 1990, New Haven Nighthawks Training Camp (AHL), Roanoke Rebels Training Camp (EHL)
- 1983, Connecticut Coasters (Roller Hockey International)
- Level 4 USA Hockey Coach
- 1991-1995, Mid-Fairfield Youth Hockey (Squirts-PeeWee)
- 1992-1998, Notre Dame High School - Assistant Coach
- 1998-2010, North Branford High School - Head Coach
- 1999-2002, CHC Coaching Director
- 2001-2006, CHC Select 16 & 17 Director
- 1998-2002, Greater New Haven YH 1/2 Season Midget Major - Head Coach
- 2002-2008, Southern CT Stars YH 1/2 Season Midget Major - Head Coach
- 2010- Present, University of New Haven Club Hockey - Head Coach
Associate Head Coach
Germain, who hails from Quebec City, PQ, had a hugely successful fourteen year professional playing career including time in the NHL with the Los Angeles Kings. Germain enters his fifth season coaching within the organization and has proven to be a knowledgeable and steady coach. During his time with Elite Hockey Program, Eric has been involved with both the bantam and midget levels.
Coach Germain’s son Jeremy, who is an alumni of the organization, is currently a forward on the Princeton University Tigers (D1-ECAC).